Course Title: Computer Applications
Course Duration: Three (03) months
Sessions Duration: 02 hours
This course introduces the essential concepts necessary to make effective use of the computer. Students achieve an understanding of what a computer can do, how it works, and how it can be used to create documents using word processing and spreadsheet applications for personal and official use.
1. Apply computer resources for academic and official uses.
2. Prepare official and academic documents using Microsoft Word.
3. Create spreadsheets with formulas and graphs using Microsoft Excel.
4. Prepare presentations containing animation and graphics using Microsoft PowerPoint.
5. Integrate Microsoft Office applications for use in office and academy.
Microsoft-Office Professional 2016, (1st Version, 2016)
Note: All assignments in the course are required to be submitted in Microsoft Office 2016 by email.